10.3.12

Daily Draw February 2012

Day 24 - Feral Children II

Daily Draw February is an event that happened for the second time this year, courtesy of the Satellite Soda forums. There's not much to it: you draw something new daily, and post it daily. 

I only heard about it at the last minute and decided to participate - and no one was more surprised than me that I actually managed to keep it up and didn't miss any day! It feels really good as an accomplishment considering my (non-drawing related) work schedule lately. I'm glad it's over so I don't have worry about scanning and posting every single day, but I'll definitely do it again in years to come.

My thread can be seen here. Some days were good, some days were crap, but they are all there.

Day 16. We have pretty big iMacs at work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment