10.12.11

Ever After - Collected Posts


A collected post with all the illustrations from Ever After. The response to this project has been amazing, way more than I could have anticipated. So because it IS supposed to be a cohesive book, even if the worlds and characters are different and separate, I thought I would do this last thing - a video where you can see the actual object. Many thanks to my friend Grace Yu, for holding the book AND lending me her camera.

Below, the introduction to the project and twelve illustrations. Just click each one to go the the respective post, for the full text and preliminary sketches - and from there you can also navigate to the previous and next page. And don't forget, many of these can be purchased as prints from my Society6 shop.

It's been fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment