11.4.11

Colours!

Everyone likes colours. Ocasionally, time permitting, I like to colour other people's lines. It's fun and fresh and the proccess of digital painting is, for me at least, less likely to become frustrating than drawing, as much as I love doing it (unless my laptop starts acting up, which is a different matter altogether).


Lines by Rodin Esquejo. Chase from Marvel's Runaways. There's something CSI: Miami going on here - I'm not sure that's a good thing.


Lines by Fang Natalie Dai. Yukari Takeba from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. Two more characters can be seen on my deviantArt. I think this one was the very first drawing of hers I ever coloured. I still love it.


Lines by Joana Rolo. An orgy of original characters, with names as eloquent as Badoink and Cuckaroo, about to deliver some royal ass kicking. The big bad boss back there might be called Deadline. Oh art students, always so witty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment